Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. - Return of 4Eva (2011)



I meant to post this when it came out last week but I finally got it done. This is a much more laid back album than KRIT Wuz Here but is every bit as good. The hooks are pretty shitty on some songs but the production is excellent on every song.


1. R4 (Intro)
2. Rise & Shine
3. R4 Theme Song
4. Dreaming
5. Rotation
6. My Sub
7. Sookie Now (ft. David Banner)
8. American Rapstar
9. Highs & Lows
10. Shake It (ft. Joi)
11. Made Alot (ft. Big Sant)
12. Lions & Lambs
13. King’s Blues
14. Time Machine (ft. Chamillionaire)
15. Get Right
16. Amtrak
17. Player’s Ballad (ft. Raheem DeVaughn)
18. Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism
19. Free My Soul
20. The Vent
21. Country Shit (Remix) (ft. Ludacris x Bun B

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness