Saturday, March 7, 2009

RIDES Soul Mix

55 of my favorite Soul and R&B songs, to give you a bit of variety. Enjoy.

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone
Al Green - Love and Happiness
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Bill Withers - Lean On Me
Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street
The Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Express Yourself
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
Commodores - Easy
Curtis Mayfield - Little Child Runnin' Wild
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
The Dramatics - In the Rain
Earth, Wind & Fire - Reasons
Etta James - At Last
The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You
The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)
Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Gil Scott-Heron - Whitey On The Moon
Isaac Hayes - Theme From Shaft
The Isley Brothers - Shout, Pts. 1-2
The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)
The Isley Brothers - That Lady, Pts. 1-2
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Liftin' Me) Higher and Higher
The Jackson 5 - ABC
James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
James Brown - Down and Out in New York City
Lionel Richie - Hello
Martha And The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Marvin Gaye - Got to Give It Up, Pt. 1
Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy
Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
Otis Redding - Hard to Handle
Ray Charles - I Got A Woman
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
The Spinners - I'll Be Around
The Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
The Supremes - Come See About Me
The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony
The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You
The Temptations - Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)
The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
The Temptations - Papa Was a Rolling Stone

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness