Monday, April 20, 2009

The Who - Who's Next (1971)


This album is a staple of classic rock, and many of the songs are recognizable for the constant play on radio stations, films and commercials. I still remember "Bargain" from I think it was Chevy commercials. I'm sure everyone remembers Fred Durst doing the cover of Behind Blue Eyes for the ridiculous Halle Berry movie. Anyway, The Who has a shitload of great music that even I have yet to discover, but this album's sick.
  1. "Baba O'Riley" – 5:11
  2. "Bargain" – 5:33
  3. "Love Ain't for Keeping" – 2:12
  4. "My Wife" (Entwistle) – 3:41
  5. "The Song Is Over" – 6:16
  6. "Getting In Tune" – 4:50
  7. "Going Mobile" – 3:42
  8. "Behind Blue Eyes" – 3:42
  9. "Won't Get Fooled Again" – 8:32
Amazon

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness