Thursday, June 3, 2010

Access Immortal - Birth of a Dream (2010)


If you have heard an ACS album before then you will know what to expect with this, smooth flows and dope rhymes. All of the production is handled by DJ Ruckspin and he provides an excellent backdrop for ACS' style.

1. Red Dawn (Intro) w/ Verse Essential
2. Block Star
3. Everything I Know
4. What The Game's Been Missin feat. Silent Knight & Fresh Daily
5. I Got Em
6. Why It Gotta Be Like That feat. Medinah Starr
7. Talk About It
8. I'm On My Way
9. I Love New York feat. Karniege, Vast Aire, C-Rayz Walz & Poison Pen
10. Ya Lose
11. Aphrodite
12. Spotlight
13. Giants feat. Double AB
14. Culture Shock
15. Life Is Gangsta
16. Against The Odds

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness