Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part. 1 (2008)



The only thing I can say is that I can't wait for part. 2

  1. Amerykahn Promise
  2. The Healer  
  3. Me
  4. My People 
  5. Soldier
  6. The Cell 
  7. Twinkle
  8. Master Teacher 
  9. That Hump
  10. Telephone 
Bonus : Honey

So basically this is the first album of a short serie I'll feature regarding my 7 something hours drive. I've listened to this album a countless of times before and it amazes me everytime in a new way, some songs I know now by heart and I love to sing along. The beats are pretty heavy on some songs and it's a really good car banger. It can also work wonders as a background sound when accompanied.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness