Thursday, October 1, 2009

James Brown - Sex Machine Live in Augusta (1970)



One of my favorite James Brown albums and its also the introduction of Bootsy Collins to the world at the young age of 17. Some have debated whether or not this was actually live but I really don't care because the music itself is amazing and incredibly funky. James Brown truly was the godfather of soul and funk.

1. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
2. Brother Rapp, Pts. 1-2
3. Bewildered
4. I Got the Feelin'
5. Give It Up or Turnit a Loose
6. I Don't Want Nobody to Give Me Nothing
7. Licking Stick -- Licking Stick
8. Lowdown Popcorn
9. Spinning Wheel
10. If I Ruled the World
11. There Was a Time
12. It's a Man's Man's Man's World
13. Please, Please, Please
14. I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me)
15. Mother Popcorn


Amazon

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness