Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Cars - The Cars (1978)


I'm hookin you guys up with some late 70s New Wave music, I guess it's towards the start of the New Wave genre that grew larger in the early 80s. This album's fantastic and it's got such a different and unique sound. "My Best Friend's Girl" is a classic, and it was used in the Dane Cook flick where he's a huge asshole, great movie. "Just What I Needed" is another classic from the album, I fell in love with that song about a year ago and couldn't stop listening to it. The album basically leads up to "Moving In Stereo" which is probably the most unique sounding track on the album, it's the song used in Fast Times At Ridgemont High when Phoebe Cates gets out of the pool and takes her top off for Judge Reinhold ha. Enjoy.
  1. "Good Times Roll" – 3:44
  2. "My Best Friend's Girl" – 3:44
  3. "Just What I Needed" – 3:44
  4. "I'm in Touch with Your World" – 3:31
  5. "Don't Cha Stop" – 3:01
  6. "You're All I've Got Tonight" – 4:13
  7. "Bye Bye Love" – 4:14
  8. "Moving in Stereo" (Greg Hawkes, Ocasek) – 4:41
  9. "All Mixed Up" – 4:14
Amazon

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness