Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bjork - Medulla (2004)

Following the previous post about Camille, I present you with another concept album. I decided to check this album after I read on Wikipedia that it might have been an inspiration for le Fil
An album where Bjork only wanted to use the voice as a mean of instrumentation.
I was deeply curious!

I had to try it!

I wasn't disappointed. Even if Bjork ended using real instruments as well, this album is really interesting in term of musicality.
An addiction.
  1. Pleasure Is All Mine  
  2. Show Me Forgiveness
  3. Where Is the Line
  4. Vökuró
  5. Öll Birtan
  6. Who Is It (Carry My Joy on the Left, Carry My Pain on the Right)
  7. Submarine
  8. Desired Constellation
  9. Oceania
  10. Sonnets/Unrealities XI  
  11. Ancestors
  12. Mouth's Cradle
  13. Miðvikudags
  14. Triumph of a Heart
BUY
DL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness