Thursday, December 31, 2009

My top 5 of this year (2009)

Well according to my last.fm anyway.

1. Camille - Le Fil (2005)
This is no surprise to me as I just can't get enough of this album.


2. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillon (2009)




I think the cover says it all.
This is something to try.

1. In the Flowers
2. My Girls
3. Also Frightened 
4. Summertime Clothes
5. Daily Routine
6. Bluish 
7. Guys Eyes
8. Taste
9. Lion in a Coma 
10. No More Runnin
11. Brother Sport

DL
BUY

3. Doom - Born Like This
4. Madlib -  Beat Konducta Vol. 1-2: Movie Scenes


5. Feist - The Reminder (2007)




I'm surprised I didn't post this album before...
I didn't bother to listen to Feist before, because the only thing I knew from her was 1,2,3,4 and I didn't like this song at all. After listening to the album this is actually the song I like the less. I find the melody too simple and in my opinion , her voice doesn't really shine on this song compared to some others. So the lesson here is : first, not to judge a book by its cover and then always give a second chance to an artist. After a few years , who knows? Your taste might change.
  1. So Sorry 
  2. I Feel It All 
  3. My Moon My Man 
  4. The Park 
  5. The Water 
  6. Sealion 
  7. Past in Present 
  8. The Limit to Your Love 
  9. 1234 
  10. Brandy Alexander 
  11. Intuition 
  12. Honey Honey 
  13. How My Heart Behaves 
  14. Honey Honey [live]


Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness