Monday, May 11, 2009

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory (1970)


Creedence is in my opinion the greatest American rock band ever, or atleast my favorite. There is no other voice in the industry comparable to John Fogerty. This is probably their best album in the sense that it has the most reckognizable hits. Of course every album they put out had a hit or two on it, they've got like an album's worth full of hits I bet you've all heard. They're just fucking amazing though, I can't see how anybody doesn't like Creedence. Favorite song is probably either "Up Around the Bend" or their 11 minute cover of Marvin Gaye's "I Heard It Through the Grapevine". This is a must download for everyone, enjoy!
  1. "Ramble Tamble" – 7:10
  2. "Before You Accuse Me" (Bo Diddley) – 3:27
  3. "Travelin' Band" – 2:07
  4. "Ooby Dooby" (Wade Moore, Dick Penner) – 2:07
  5. "Lookin' Out My Back Door" – 2:35
  6. "Run Through the Jungle" – 3:10
  7. "Up Around the Bend" – 2:42
  8. "My Baby Left Me" (Arthur Crudup) – 2:19
  9. "Who'll Stop the Rain" – 2:29
  10. "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" (Norman Whitfield, Barrett Strong) – 11:07
  11. "Long as I Can See the Light" – 3:33
Amazon

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness