Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hip Hop 2090 (2009)





In the year 2009, I'm bringing you some classic raps from the 90s, updated with my own original production. I'm Eli29, and this is Hip Hop 2090.

For the most part, these remixes are dramtically different than their original couterparts. A lot of the beats are very bass heavy (great for bumping in your ride) and high energy, while others are very chilled out tracks. I made sure to put an emphasis on the featured rappers' flows, deliveries, and lyrics. I'm using this album as my own production demo, while paying tribute to Hip Hop from 1990-1999, which is, in my humble opinion, the best decade for the genre that we all love so much. Chances are I'm not going to be able to work with some of my favourite rappers, so this is as close as I'm going to get.



1. Wu-Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' remix
2. Ghostface Killah - Mighty Healthy remix
3. Outkast & Slick Rick - Da Art of Storytellin' remix
4. Mobb Deep - Quiet Storm remix
5. Heavy D, 2Pac, Grand Puba & Biggie Smalls - Let's Get It On remix
6. Eli29 - It's A Small World
7. Nas - One Love remix
8. Method Man & Redman - Tear It Off remix
9. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Who Am I remix
10. Jay-Z - Can't Knock The Hustle remix
11. Eminem - Just Don't Give A F*** remix
12. DMX & Drag-On - No Love 4 Me remix
13. Eli29 - Corrupt Outro

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness