Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dynospectrum - The Dynospectrum (1998)

I've recently found this album after being pressured from a friend to listen to it, I have to say that I'm glad I took the time to do so. The Dynospectrum is a group of artists consisting of Slug (of Atmosphere), I Self Devine (of the Atlanta-based Micranots), and Swift (of Phull Surkle). This is album, produced by ANT (the instrumental half of Atmosphere), is a great blend of production and lyricism. All of the emcees remain on point for the duration of the album, while the dark production sets the mood. I think one of the only albums that could (lyrically) compare to this group at the time is 'Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)'. I strongly recommend this to any fans of Atmosphere and to production junkies.

Tracklist:
  1. You Can Lose Your Mind
  2. Introspectrum
  3. Headphone Static
  4. Permanent On Surfaces
  5. Breath of Fresh
  6. The Winter Moon
  7. Brief Interlude
  8. Appearing Live
  9. Southside Myth
  10. Traction
  11. Decompression Chamber
  12. Evidence of Things Not Seen
  13. Superior Friends
  14. I Wouldn't Want You To Die Uninformed
  15. Tenfold
  16. Anything is Everything
  17. Armor


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness