Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd


Happy fuckin New Years my brothas. I'm doing a little pregaming before I hit the festivities and I figured I'd throw some music on here for y'all. This is one of my favorite rock albums, a staple of southern rock. I think with the combination of GTA and Guitar Hero, everyone knows "Free Bird", but this whole album is sick. Every time I'm playing this in my car my buddy puts on rap because "we're not from fucking Alabama", but it's some good fuckin American music. Peep this shit homies.

  1. "I Ain't the One" (Gary Rossington / Ronnie Van Zant) – 3:53
  2. "Tuesday's Gone" (Gary Rossington / Allen Collins / Ronnie Van Zant) – 7:32
  3. "Gimme Three Steps" (Allen Collins / Ronnie Van Zant) – 4:30
  4. "Simple Man" (Gary Rossington / Ronnie Van Zant) – 5:58
  5. "Things Goin' On" (Gary Rossington / Ronnie Van Zant) – 5:00
  6. "Mississippi Kid" (Al Kooper / Ronnie Van Zant / Bob Burns) – 3:56
  7. "Poison Whiskey" (Ed King / Ronnie Van Zant) – 3:13
  8. "Free Bird" (Allen Collins / Ronnie Van Zant) – 9:06
Link

Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness