Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrooge - Ride Wit Me


Coming out of Tacoma, Washington Scrooge drops the best G-Funk album in recent memory. A laid back feel good album with some R&B flavor. With a voice and flow similar to Snoop's this is something worth checking out.

Chocolate City Entertainment (2007)

All songs produced by Scrooge

1. Another Day
2. My Street
3. Sometimes I Feel Lucky (feat. LaKesha Edwards)
4. Ride Wit Me
5. Wild Seed
6. Relationships (feat. E-Mail)
7. Classics
8. Havin' Fun (feat. LaKesha Edwards)
9. Front 2 Back
10. Back To The Future (feat. Broadway Slim)
11. Dogs 4 Life
12. Lets Get Together (feat. LaKesha Edwards)
13. If I Die Tonight
14. Homies On The Block
15. I Want My Money (feat. LaKesha Edwards)
16. Lets Ride
17. Misery Loves Company


PURCHASE:
CDBaby

DOWNLOAD:
ACC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness