Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prince - Purple Rain



Prince is a musical and sexual god and everyone needs to be touched by his artistry. I myself have only skimmed the surface of his musical genius, but the album that's generally considered his masterpiece and still my favorite though I've checked out out a couple others, is Purple Rain. This album is a perfect mix of funk, rock, R&B, sex, etc. You can listen to this album to just relax, to party, to fuck to, what have you, it's amazing. Perfect introduction to the artist, the genius, the sex god Prince.

I own this on CD and I know Prince get pissed about his videos even going up on youtube, so I encourage you all to actually purchase this album, and hopefully more from his dicography after you realize his musical superiority.

Favorite track is prob Darling Nikki

1. Let's Go Crazy
2. Take Me With U
3. The Beautiful Ones
4. Computer Blue
5. Darling Nikki
6. When Doves Cry
7. I Would Die 4 U
8. BabyI'm a Star
9. Purple Rain

Purchase:
Amazon

Download:
Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness