Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sly and the Family Stone - Stand!


This is the only Sly album I have though I've heard a lot of their songs. This is a pretty awesome album, only song I don't really dig is "Somebody's Watching You" because it makes me feel paranoid ha. Everything else is funky as hell. "Sex Machine" is just a funk jam. And everyone probably has heard atleast "Everyday People". I can't think of many more albums that are so upbeat and funky and just make you feel great with a good message.

  1. "Stand!" – 3:08
  2. "Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey" – 5:58
  3. "I Want to Take You Higher" – 5:22
  4. "Somebody's Watching You" – 3:20
  5. "Sing a Simple Song" – 3:56
  6. "Everyday People" – 2:21
  7. "Sex Machine" – 13:45
  8. "You Can Make It If You Try" – 3:37

Link

Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness