Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four Tops - Millenium Collection (1964 - 1973)


This might be my first MoTown post, but MoTown put out so much great R&B and Soul back in the day. If you've ever listened to an oldies station on the radio you've probably heard all of these songs. I love the Four Tops, possibly my favorite MoTown group, perhaps The Temptations edge them out with a couple songs I don't know. But I'm just listening to this now and I forgot how much I loved them, I listened to oldies stations a lot when my dad used to drive me around places. This is one of those Millenium Collections greatest hits joints, they were more single oriented back then anyway. I highly suggest this to everyone, it's great 60s era R&B.

1. Baby I Need Your Loving 2:48
2. Ask the Lonely 2:44
3. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 2:47
4. Reach Out (I'll Be There) 3:03
5. Standing in the Shadows of Love 2:41
6. Bernadette 3:06
7. Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over) 2:43
8. Walk Away Renee 2:46
9. If I Were a Carpenter 2:52
10. Still Water (Love) 3:15
11. Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got) 3:03

Amazon

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness