Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh No - The Disrupt (2004)



Oh No's debut album, if you didnt already know he is the younger brother of Madlib and is pretty well rounded as an artist. He handles most of the production and lyrics on this album but also gets help from Kan kick among others. Pretty good album with several standout tracks.


1. I'm Here (Intro)
2. Right Now
3. Move
4. Perceptions
5. Stomp That - (with Wildchild)
6. Seventeen
7. Break
8. Ride, The
9. Getaway - (with Aloe Blacc)
10. I Can't Help Myself - (with Stacy Epps)
11. Every Section
12. Wtf - (with Wildchild)
13. My Aggin
14. Take Another (Blunted Conversatins)
15. Green Tree - (with Declaime)
16. Chosen One
17. On My Way

Amazon

Link

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ιt's going to be finish of mine day, however before ending I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my know-how.

My webpage Boom trucks
Here is my page : used bucket truck

Post a Comment

 

Radio Retaliation © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness